[Asterisk-Users] Wildcard TDM400P (TDM40B) connectors

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Fri Apr 25 19:50:48 MST 2003

RJ11 plugs will fit in an RJ45 socket as is - just try it (pair 1 is the
same in both since it is in the center).

I always just do universal wiring - use RJ45 socket, phone on pair1 (blue),
network on pair 2,3 (orange, green)

Then you can either plug in a network rj45 jack, or a phone rj11 and both
work in the same jack. (This will shock and amaze your friends, and they'll
think you are some kind of technogod.)