[Asterisk-Users] Internet Dial-in security questions

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Fri Apr 25 07:40:29 MST 2003

Just block all the TCP ports to this asterisk box on the firewall
(you can block incoming and outgoing unless you want to do cvs update
then leave the cvs). Do the same on the asterisk box'es firewall.
Let all UDP traffic in and out ports 1024-65535 only to asterisk box.
Remove all unnecessary services on asterisk box. Make sure your
manager.conf doesn't give too much access.

Martin