[Asterisk-Users] Re: two computers set up ... now what?

Derek Beaumont jerkface2098 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:45:08 MST 2003

***
Now you just need a "phone" or "station" (FXS) device and a method of
connecting it.
***

So... essentially I need to spend another $125 US on a Wildcard TDM400P so I
can plug in an analog phone?

On the X100P description it says:
"The X100P supports FXS Loopstart and "Kewlstart" (Loopstart with far end
disconnection supervision). It can detect ringing and remote hangup and
fully supports Pseudo-TDM bridging through Zaptel"

So this is telling me that the X100P will function only with an FXS
device... is this correct?

Sorry for the 'simplistic' questions, but I don't have much of a telecom
background.