[Asterisk-Users] ADSI Analogue phones

T Aksoy tan at yointernet.com
Thu Apr 24 14:38:22 MST 2003

Thanks.

Not sure whether that excuses the actual phones from CE approval. It just
means that the part about connecting to a public network doesn't apply.
There are still confirmities relating to EM disturbance etc.

I've got no qualms about using non CE approved stuff, but reselling could be
a big problem.

Tan