[Asterisk-Users] new mgcp patch errors

julian green julian.green at jacobsrimell.com
Thu Apr 24 09:28:38 MST 2003

If we are expecting different banners for mgcpversion then I believe
that it should be parameterised, but how do others determine that is the
correct value for thier setup?   The only way I found that it was 'MGCP
1.0 NCS 1.0' was by packet sniffing.

I have re-run the demo test with our mgcp phones here and can reprodce
the no reset on hangup problem.   (Dialed 1235 for answer phone demo).
The system is detecting the on-hook message as I get the following debug
message on the console:

WARNING[7176]: File chan_mgcp.c, Line 1481 (handle_request): Off hook,
but alreaedy have owner on aaln/2 at toshiba.bs3.jacobsrimell.com

Why does it say 'Off hook' when I hang up?  Shouldn't it be 'On hook'.

I can get packet dumps if required.

Julian