[Asterisk-Users] OT: Multiple SIP phones behind NAT gateway?

Matthew Farley asterisk at wheatstate.net
Wed Apr 23 11:32:09 MST 2003

I'm afraid that I cannot yet answer this with any experience to back me
up... I have not yet tried experimenting with ADSI over the ATA-186s
(though I intend to once I work through several other challenges that
need to be overcome). For the most part, I chose the Vista 350s because
I can get them cheaply, they have really nice speakerphones built-in,
and the look like they mean business. Possible ADSI implementation was a
nice perk, but not one that was vitally important to my application. If
I do get it working over SIP-ATA connections, I'll be sure to post the
details to the list.

-Matthew Farley

Matthew Farley <asterisk at wheatstate.net>