[Asterisk-Users] x100p line quality

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Tue Apr 22 07:55:26 MST 2003

what can I troubleshoot?

I have 3 phones connected to the TDM10B card and when I make an outbound call I get really low sound volume that I think I can correct with RXgain/TXgain but I get a lot of static.  if I disconnect all phones and plug a pots phone direct into the TDM10B I still get static calling outbound and inbound.  if I disconnect the inbound line to the x100p and plug into the pots coming into the house its clean.  what can I check?   bad card? bad card module?

Thanks
Dave