[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk] Kernel panic, ZapRAS & E400p

Thilo Salmon salmon at netzquadrat.de
Tue Apr 22 03:32:20 MST 2003

[ZapRAS triggering a kernel panic]
>> Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!
>> In interrupt handler - not syncing
>> HDLC Receiver overrun on Channel Tor2/0/2/25 (master: Tor2/0/2/25)
>
> Hrm, I haven't seen this before. Please contact me off-list and I'll
> give you more debugging instructions that may be helpful, as well as
> enquire additionally about the hardware you're running.

[...]

> mark

For the record and the benefit of those who experienced the same problem
let me follow up on this (rather old) post.

Mark (and as far as I know Paul Mackerras) have joined forces toward
solving this problem and succeeded fixing it. By now, I have seen a
E400p filled up with ppp dial-up connections running stable and
smoothly.

Let me say that I am truly impressed with the kind of commitment Mark
has shown in the process resolving this issue. This is unheard of for
most vendors I worked with in the past.

Thilo
--
[netzquadrat] GmbH   |  Thilo Salmon
Ronsdorfer Str. 74   |  Fon: +49 211 302033 0