[Asterisk-Users] Rackmount PC hardware suggestions

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Apr 21 16:50:34 MST 2003

I'm looking for anyone who has some vendors for rackmount PC hardware
in a fairly decent configuration for Asterisk/Digium T1 termination.
I am looking for well-built hardware from an integrator that
understands correct component choice.  Preferably, I'd like SCSI but
I might be able to do Ultra-IDE platforms.  I need at least two PCI
slots in the chassis (so 2u/3u size factor is OK.)

URLs are appreciated.  If you have a vendor from whom you've received
hardware for use with Asterisk and are impressed with their quality,
do them a favor and send it along.  Especially useful are hints about
vendors who have "lights-out" motherboards where the BIOS is
accessible via a serial port.

JT