[Asterisk-Users] Call screening

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Apr 21 13:58:52 MST 2003

In the case of Sip, or H323, you can not be certain the audio is going
through asterisk. If it is Sip-Sip, or h323-h323, the audio should go
directly from one side to the other and not traverse asterisk. In this
scenario, a barge function could not get into the stream since it is not
part of the pathway.