[Asterisk-Users] Redhat vs Mandrake.

Michael Baird mike at TC3NET.COM
Thu Apr 17 16:03:08 MST 2003

Me too, Mandrake, it doesn't really matter if it's a dedicated box,
Mandrake has a far better update system, RH Network and up2date aren't
very good in my opinion, Mandrake urpmi is far superior, for keeping a
box up to date (I have several RH7.2/7.3/8.0 servers as well, up2date is
just a big pain).

Regards
MIKE