[Asterisk-Users] Redhat vs Mandrake.

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Thu Apr 17 14:00:13 MST 2003

My thoughts on this after reading Steven's very politically worded reply is that IMO your best bet would be to go with RedHat, I am not going to go into details about the if's, when's, why's, and but's..

I am running Asterisk quite well on RedHat 9 and if you like I have created an install guide for setting up an Asterisk box on RedHat 9 which I can send to you if you are interested..

The guide could probably be applied to almost any distro with a little thought and common sense thrown in..

Later..