[Asterisk-Users] preserve hostname for INVITE request-uri

Howard Lin Howard.Lin at vonage.com
Thu Apr 17 12:34:18 MST 2003

What I want is that the INVITE sent from Asterisk to SIP proxy will look like this:

INVITE sip:12345678 at mydomain.com

But * replaced mydomain.com with the actual IP in the request-uri. I did what you suggested but it still use the IP address. I remember there was a similar problem with REGISTER message and it was fixed.(see http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-April/010090.html) I'm wondering if the same fix can be applied to INVITE.

Howard