[Asterisk-Users] Music-on-Hold radio input?

Chris Albertson chrisalbertson90278 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 11:54:34 MST 2003

Quite it's common to do what you describe, be carfull it is
technically not legal to re-broadcast the radio programming
without paying royalies.  Sometime this is even enforced.
While it's unlikely that anyone would take leagal action
against you, some clients may know about the law and not look
favorably on someone who violates it.  So take it as a bussiness
decision.  There are subscription radio services specially
for the purpose of providing leagally re-broadcastable programming
It you are in the recording bussiness using the
loacal radio would be a huge mistake.  If you run a wholesale
plumbing supply company I doubt your clients will care.

--- DUSTIN WILDES <dwildes at pabbankshares.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to get Music-on-Hold to use the Line input of the
> soundcard instead of playing MP3s?
> Some potential clients like the music-on-hold to be the local radio
> station, or from a satellite broadcast.
>
> Thanks!

=====
Chris Albertson