[Asterisk-Users] S100U on RH9

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Wed Apr 16 08:50:08 MST 2003

I have just run through the following sequence with these results..

# /etc/init.d/zaptel stop
# rmmod usb-uhci
~ take phone off hook and listen.. Silent..

# modprobe uhci
# /etc/init.d/zaptel start
~ take phone off hook.. hissing sound with a click at +- 1 second intervals.

# /etc/init.d/zaptel stop
# rmmod uhci
~ take phone off hook and listen.. Silent..

# modprobe usb-uhci