[Asterisk-Users] SIP Proxy

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Wed Apr 16 07:01:36 MST 2003

So if I had, as an example, an * box with 2 nic cards... Card A connects to the local LAN and the IP phones on the LAN.. Card B connects to the Internet(or DMZ) where external IP phones are.. No direct connection is available between the phones on the LAN and the external phones..

Would * be able to 'proxy' the interconnection between the two parties?