[Asterisk-Users] S100U on RH9

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Wed Apr 16 00:13:12 MST 2003

Mark,

No luck with the loading of the other driver...
After ztcfg ran I got the folowing..
ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: Invalid argument (22)

I rebooted the PC and when I started zaptel I got the following output (I had not noticed this output before becasue I had it starting at boot time)..

# /etc/init.d/zaptel start
ending transmit
wcusb: Removed a Wildcard device
usbaudio: device 2 interface 2 altsetting 1 channels 1 framesize 2 configured
usbaudio: device 2 interface 3 altsetting 0 does not have an endpoint
usbaudio: device 2 interface 3 altsetting 1 channels 1 framesize 2 configured
usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 2, frame# 1383
usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
usbaudio: mixer request device 2 if 1 unit 6 ch 1 selector 2 failed
usb_control/bulk_msg: timeout
usbaudio: mixer request device 2 if 1 unit 5 ch 1 selector 2 failed
Registered Tormenta2 PCI
Found a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard X101P
wcfxo wcusb: wc_detect_device
Second exit
wcusb: Found a Wildcard S100U USB FXS Interface (WCUSB/0)
Wildcard USB FXS Interface driver registered
wcusb
Running ztcfg:                                             [  OK  ]

Is this normal??.. I don't remember seeing this when I ran it in redhat 7.2..

Thanks for your help..