[Asterisk-Users] Dlink DG-104S

George Bean gbean at puwaba.com
Tue Apr 15 12:13:25 MST 2003

I recently acquired two Dlink DG-104S boxes to attach to the Asterisk
box that I'm finally ready to build.

-Are MGCP to SIP and MGCP hook flash working yet?

-Did the patch get tested and added into CVS?

-Does anyone have sample configurations for interconnected Asterisk and
DG-104S boxes that they would be willing to share with me?

Regards,
George Bean
Puwaba Technologies

MGCP),