[Asterisk-Users] S100U on RH9

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Tue Apr 15 08:28:14 MST 2003

Hi,

I have been trying to figure out why the S100U is not performing very well on RH9..

Here is my thinking..( may be totally wide of the mark but here goes anyway)

I remember reading somwhere that the sound system used by RH has changed...

Does the S100U not depend on the sound subsystem??

So what I think is that the sound subsystem in RH9 and the S100U are not happy working together..

Does that sound valid? And how difficult would it be to fix apart from installing and older version of RH or a completely different distro??

Thanks..