[Asterisk-Users] libpri functionality

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Apr 14 12:59:23 MST 2003

Does anyone have a document showing what all functionality libpri
supports? I am trying to get the configuration set with Adelphia/now
Telcove before they come out and drop a line that won't do what I want.

Quick run down of what I want to accomplish. We are getting a PRI
installed to our colocation provider. We will have 21 phone number
assigned to the group. We wish to use 1 number for ISDN backup to a
remote site. This makes me think the DTMF 4 digits passed like a em_w
channel would cause problems for the data line. Isn't there a way to
signal the intent of the line via the D channel during setup? Also, They
are wanting us to use 4 digits of DTMF to dignify what callerid we are
sending, can't this go via the D channel also?

Basically I'd love some documentation on libpri, but will settle for
some help here too.