[Asterisk-Users] * kernel panic

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Apr 14 07:56:09 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 09:43, Tamas Levente wrote:
> The problem I mentioned a day ago is now getting worse.
> message log:
> kernel: PCI Master abort
> kernel: Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address
> 00230004
> kernel : printing eip c02060a6
> kernel : Oops: 0002
> kernel : CPU: 1
> kernel : EIP: 0010:[<c02060a6>] Not tainted
> ,... Some register dumps
> kernel: Process asterisk (pid: 23917, stackpage=c5aff0000)
> kernel: Stack: numbers:)
> kernel: Call Trace: again the addresses
>
> this repeats with an other process of asterisk too, and then log ended,
> server crashed.
>
> Give me any help.

On looking back at your past messages to the list, you mention having an
X100P. Could you expand on your hardware? Am I right in guessing from
the above snippit that this is an SMP machine?

BTW, from one of your previous messages, you mention having the X100P
and also mention compiling libpri, if you don't have a T1, you don't
need libpri.