[Asterisk-Users] S100U hissing noise..

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon Apr 14 04:49:40 MST 2003

Hi,

I have got a hissing/humming noise on my handset that is connected to the S100U USB device..

I was running a CVS version of * that was about 2 to 3 weeks old and had perfect quality.. But that HDD died on me so I reinstalled and used the latest CVS, now I have this sound that is best describes as a similar sound to the noise a cpu fan makes.. Like a high piched hissing noise..

Any one having a similar problem, or can suggest a way to clear it up?

Thanks..