[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Crashes

Sun Apr 13 23:14:19 MST 2003

I did a cvs update this afternoon and since then asterisk doesn't seem to
clean up the channels after they hangup. This has been working perfectly for
quite some time previously...

I do a show channels and it shows the channels still up.

The only way out is to kill and restart asterisk....

I am frantically trying to would out how to get a non-current CVS copy of
the source and get it back up and running :(

If any debug output is needed, let me know what you would like. I am using
SIP (ata186), ISDN (i4l), X101P and the USB FXS...

Regards,
Adam