[Asterisk-Users] Recording Prompts

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Sun Apr 13 08:45:07 MST 2003

Before you get too far....  The internet line jacks dont allow outbound
calling.  they cannot be used as trunk lines to the PSTN.  the outbound
code has not been written yet.  I had to go buy FXO card from digium
(that works much better than the Linejack) to get outbound calling to
work

Dave

>>> fplandae at hotmail.com 4/11/2003 5:35:24 PM >>>
Hi,

I am a newbie. I have been following this list for sometime now. I have
some
Quicknet linejacks that I will like to use to talk to Cisco, etc. But,
don't seem to find the right source. I am trying to do it on Windows. I
have
gone to the openh323 forum but have been unsuccesful at finding the
appropiate info.

Could anyone help me out to set this up ? or tell me who has done it in
the
past. If it is easier to do in Linux could someone tell me how ? i am
planning to use the linejack to re-direct calls or place voip calls.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Francisco