[Asterisk-Users] sounds /vm-*.gsm / apps_voicemail.c

Uriel Carrasquilla uriel at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 13 08:26:19 MST 2003

I have modified the content of some of the vm-*.gsm files in
/var/lib/asterisk/sounds. The only problem is that everytime I recompile
apps_voicemail.c the original vm-*.gsm files overwrite the content of
/var/lib/asterisk/sounds.  My CVS is 04/07/03.  I used to just be able to
make modifications to the running system, then copy from
/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/vm-*.gm to /usr/src/asterisk/sounds/ and then I
would be OK.
Now, during the "make" (i.e. compilation) process, the Makefile is looking
for vm-enter-newext.gsm and it can't find it.  One I "ls" the file in both
of the above locations, it is there.
does any body know how to work around this make issue?  Should I modify the
Makefile?
Regards,
Uriel