[Asterisk-Users] Vonage with Asterisk

Anil Chandra anilchandrak at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 13 05:14:50 MST 2003

Hi all, Instead of connecting ATA 186 to X100P, why can't we connect from * to Vonage.
Why have extra hardware in the middle. Do I make sense? I haven't started working on * yet (which I plan to do this week). My idea is to make * work on Vonage without using ATA186 Vonage sends. Ben, Let me know if you can do it. I will communicate to you as soon as I get it. Anil Chandra K
Ben Clark <telecom at nrgchi.net> wrote:Is anyone working on getting Vonage to work with asterisk? I currently
use an X100P to connect to the ata186 Vonage sent me. With this setup
asterisk has never been able to receive caller id from the ata186. Any
ideas on what I could do?