[Asterisk-Users] Channel Banks Quotation

chiardon at cable.net.co chiardon at cable.net.co
Sat Apr 12 22:16:18 MST 2003

Hi Anton

Some days ago I was talking by phone with you from Bogota, Colombia,
SouthAmerica.

I'am interested in to buy a good and cheap channel bank and I need to
know your models and prices.

Could you send me an e-mail with your best quotation included the
sending price, besides cold you give the Bill like a: Sample unit for
developmente propose without comercial value; COST: 25 usd; the
previus related with our costumes taxes, that use to be so high, and
in this way (showing the a Bill with sample condition), I can do some
savings.

Thanks in advance for your support and collaboration
Jorge Cardona
Anhalythika-MD