[Asterisk-Users] asterisk / channel bank

Uriel Carrasquilla uriel at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 12 10:08:23 MST 2003

I have two loop-start phone lines connected to an Adtran TA 750 channel
bank.  When a call comes into asterisk thru the first phone line and the
call is redirect (in transit) back thru the second phone line, the channel
bank will leave one or both lines opened (ie hangup with spawn a connection
again).  does any body have a suggestion:
1) I checked the cables into the channel bank from both phone lines and they
are normal (i.e. green light)
2) I checked the cross over T1 cable from the channel bank to asterisk (it
works for all incoming and outgoing calls to phone devices out of the
channel bank).

I know loopstart lines don't have answer supervision but I thought that was
being emulated through software.  My problem is consistent.

Thank you.