[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P w/ less than 4

Judson Lester jlester at tulane.edu
Fri Apr 11 12:12:57 MST 2003

Can someone explain the TDB400 bundles with less than four ports?  Do I
understand correctly that there are physical sub-modules that can be
removed and replaced on the card, and that, for instance, the TDM10B is
a TDM400P base card and a single FXS module?

If that's the case (and I understand that the intention is to also have
FXO modules), will individual modules be available?  What other types
of modules are in the works?

Is there any chance of an Amphenol based 12 or 24 port card?

Am I being over-eager?

Judson