Fwd: [Asterisk-Users] Setting up ADSI

John Congdon john at z1g.com
Fri Apr 11 05:43:26 MST 2003

I sent this yesterday from my wrong email account.

yeah,

Thank you.  I screwed up by only looking at adsi.conf, and not
asterisk.adsi.
Once I saw that, things started falling into place.

Are you able to pass arguments to the phone so that for every call
there is unique data on the screen.  I see that works for caller
id with $Call1p and $Call1s, but what If I obtain an OrderID
from my customer.  Can I display this somehow?

John

Begin forwarded message: