[Asterisk-Users] Where is zttool?

John Vozza john at netrom.com
Fri Apr 11 00:41:17 MST 2003

I have asterisk on both a Redhat and a Mandrake system. On Redhat, zttool
exists and works fine but it wont build on the Mandrake system.

Doing a make zttool on the Mandrake box results in:

[usr at here zaptel]# make zttool
cc -I. -O4 -g -Wall -DBUILDING_TONEZONE   -DSTANDALONE_ZAPATA   -c -o
zttool.o zttool.c
zttool.c:40:18: newt.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [zttool.o] Error 1

Haven't had time to track down what this missing file is from but thought
this might help with your query.

John
NetRom Internet Services			973-208-1339 voice
john at netrom.com					973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com