[Asterisk-Users] Newbie problem?

isamar at isamarmaia.org isamar at isamarmaia.org
Fri Apr 11 03:32:54 MST 2003

I have a Quicknet Linejack.

Actually, I want to make a standalone(no internet connections) call to my
asterisk box running GNU/Linux. When I call the system it says:

-- Executing BackGround("Phone/phone0", "demo-congrats") in new stack
NOTICE[14349]: File channel.c, Line 1212 (ast_set_write_format): Unable to
find
a path from 2 to 1
WARNING[14349]: File file.c, Line 553 (ast_streamfile): Unable to open
demo-cong
rats (format 1): No such file or directory
  == Spawn extension (default, s, 5) exited non-zero on 'Phone/phone0'
    -- Hungup 'Phone/phone0'

The sound file is in the right folder and actually I copied it to several
places and even so didn't work. What it should be?

Thanks for any help,

Isamar