[Asterisk-Users] Conferences

Rattana BIV rbiv at eqweb-lyon.com
Thu Apr 10 04:18:14 MST 2003

Hi,

In the file sample.call you have to specified you channel that you want to use (like an exten in extension.conf). And then specified what extension you want to use
context : ____
Extenion : ____

Then lauch Asterisk and put the sample.call in var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/
the file will be proceed automaticaly.

Regards
Rattana