[Asterisk-Users] Configuring for outbound calls with PRI on T100P

DUSTIN WILDES dwildes at pabbankshares.com
Wed Apr 9 12:56:45 MST 2003

I run a SIP-only shop with a 23 channel PRI and single T100P.
Here are my configs:

/etc/zaptel.conf:
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
[channels]
context=default
switchtype=dms100
signalling=pri_cpe
pridialplan=unknown
rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=no
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=no
callwaitingcallerid=yes