[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail hangups/minimum message size

billp billp at wjp.net
Tue Apr 8 14:59:09 MST 2003

I looked in voicemail.conf and apps/app_voicemail.c (briefly),
and did not see the answer to this question.

We get a lot of voicemail hangups.  ALL of them get recorded, and
sent to users as new messages, usually about 0:02 long.

Is there a way to set a MINIMUM message length, and if the message
is under this length -- do not save it?  This is the way we solved
the problem on our old legacy voicemail system.

Any thoughts?

thanks
bill