[Asterisk-Users] SIP Testing

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Apr 8 05:41:16 MST 2003

Stephen Davies wrote:>
> On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Brian Capouch wrote:
>

>>1. I don't know what the fancy name is, but I've never gotten "ring in
>>your ear" feedback when an icconnecthere call is being set up.  Should I be?
>

> Would you please do a "sip debug", make a call and send me the packet
> trace.

This trace should show a full call, although there is likely
interspersed my registration messages to their server.

Thanks.

B.

p.s. On my first attempt to do this asterisk segfaulted on me after
having been run all night.

That trace is the "debugIconnect.bz2.

The successful call is debugIconnect3.bz2

Thanks.

B.