[Asterisk-Users] Wiki for the * community.

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Tue Apr 8 03:44:09 MST 2003

Something like http://vmail.espia.it/horde/chora ?

That's is my web viewer of * modules.
But since I can't mirror the main cvs rep,
there're no version nor the author is the same
(and also we don't have commit logs).
But shows the changes in the code, for me is enough.

Will rsync access, that could be a *real* mirror
of the current status (including logs, tags, versions
and so on)...

P.S. that site is also my asterisk prod. server,
so please don't try to hack or do something nasty
on it ;-)

matteo