[Asterisk-Users] Predictive dialer

Hemant Kumar hkumar at spgsolutions.com
Tue Apr 8 02:49:18 MST 2003

Hi List,

At Last now I need to do what I was always wanted to do with *.

I need to implement a Predictive dialer using *, And as far as my
understanding goes, I just need to find out
the response of the Call in terms of UnAnswered, VoiceMail, Number Not in
Use etc.

Is there is a way to find out these call results automatically ?

I have seen sample.call but I think it is only for one channel. In "PD" I
need to Dial for Almost "n" number of channels.

I have got Cisco AS5300 and also T100P, So I can use either H.323 or IAX for
this.

Can any one suggest something ?

I feel * can handle Zap better than H323 as the support for Zap is built in
and also much more stable as compare to H323.

I am waiting to kick start and may release the code to community once the
module gets stable.

Thankx in Advance,
/hem