[Asterisk-Users] Iconnect currently horribly broken?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Apr 7 18:46:42 MST 2003

FYI:

I'm getting a VERY strange set of responses from the
deltathree/iconnect servers when I'm sending SIP calls to them.
Looks like their load balancer has gone off the deep end.  I won't
include the extremely large debug here, but check out your current
sessions with iconnect if you're having connection problems.
Sometimes my calls will go through, but I'll get near-simultaneous
messages (while my call is in progress) that my account is
unavailable, almost as if there were "competing" servers trying to
get my call.

JT