[Asterisk-Users] IP hard phone devices (grandstream)

Mon Apr 7 16:16:24 MST 2003

> > Wow, at $75 per phone it is most definitely in the pricerange I'd like
> > :) Who is your contact ? If they work I'd love to get a few...
>
> Not only that, but Grandstream is a vendor who *knows* what Asterisk is
> and cares about the project.  Their phones still have a ways to go, but
> they're working on it with us.

Could you please elaborate on what you mean by "a ways to go"? ie, what
features do/don't work, what issues do you see with it?

The reason I ask is some people who only need basic functionality may find
them perfect as-is, while others may need to wait/keep looking because they
need more features/etc...

At $75 they do indeed sound ideal, do they sell direct or is there a list of
their resellers available?

(I did ask, but no response yet (only about 6 hours later))

Regards,
Adam