[Asterisk-Users] isdn config

Pauline Middelink middelink at polyware.nl
Mon Apr 7 12:19:34 MST 2003

On Mon, 07 Apr 2003 around 16:11:50 +0200, Klaus-Peter Junghanns wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> sorry to say, but with isdn4linux you cannot determine on which
> card the call is going out, because the ttyIs are not mapped to
> any specific card. the call will go out of the first free card.

That is not entirly true. See the isdnctrl mapping command. It
allows one to bind specific MSNs to a specific card. However if
both cards have service the same MSNs, it wont work.

See 10.5 and 10.6 of the isdn4linux faq.
	(http://www.isdn4linux.de/faq/i4lfaq-10.html)

Hmm, i really had to search hard in my memory banks to dig this one
up, maybe its time for an upgrade :)

    Met vriendelijke groet,
        Pauline Middelink
--
GPG Key fingerprint = 2D5B 87A7 DDA6 0378 5DEA  BD3B 9A50 B416 E2D0 C3C2
For more details look at my website http://www.polyware.nl/~middelink