[Asterisk-Users] IP hard phone devices (grandstream)

Gregg Lebovitz gregg at lebovitz.net
Mon Apr 7 11:34:50 MST 2003

Thomas,

Here is what I could find out from GrandStream.

They essentially make on product which is a SIP phone. The person that I
spoke with claims that Mark has their phone working with Asterisk and
took it to VON with him.

The retail price is $75 / phone.

I am going to buy one of these to see how it works.

Gregg