[Asterisk-Users] SIP improvements

John Harragin jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Mon Apr 7 09:11:03 MST 2003

> Over the weekend, and greatly with the assistance of several patches,

My question my be obsolete after this weekend so don't give it to much
thought - I just want to know if you are testing with dynamic, fixed or both
addressing.

Here is why, if in sip.conf I change host=dynamic to host=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
and comment out the allow=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX, the 'not registered' NR does not
disappear on a snom200. But the snom can still make and receive calls. Also,
we are not using dhcp so the dynamic should not be there in the first place.

We are having a preemptive snow day at school so I can't test a new build.
It hasn't even started snowing yet - maybe the storm will wait long enough
to cancel two work days - Yippee!

John