[Asterisk-Users] SIP Testing

Alejandro Olchik aolchik at telenova.net
Mon Apr 7 08:10:37 MST 2003

The SIP Central provides an on-line bake off
facility that can be used to test SIP implementations:
http://www.sipcenter.com/testarea/testbed.html

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/sipit/
provides guidelines for SIP torture tests and
SIP test messages that can be used to test SIP implementations.

Also useful.

Rgds,
Alejandro