[Asterisk-Users] Chan_capi errors compil

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Apr 7 05:12:48 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 06:36, Rattana BIV wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a compilation errors with chan_capi 0.1.0.
> I have :
> chan_capi.c:33:20 capi20.h: No such file or directory
> and a lot of errors with this error.
>
> The capi20.h is in
> /usr/srx/linux-2.4.18-14/drivers/isdn/eicon/capi20.h.
>
> So I don't know where the problem.

I'm assuming the srx was meant to be src. Most of the time software
expects to be able to find your current kernel src in /usr/src/linux. If
you could try making a symlink between your directory with version
information and all in the name and the generic directory name linux.
When done, try recompiling.