[Asterisk-Users] CE certification for Europe

wasim at convergence.com.pk wasim at convergence.com.pk
Sat Apr 5 14:32:22 MST 2003

mr hinton:

on behalf of the entire * community, i'd like to thank you for this sudden
(and rather rash, imho) interest in the zaptel hardware...

most of us are aware that it could be possibly be done cheaper, but we're
really not pushed about it, if it helps digium support/improve * well, and
a clear majority of the users would say that mark and the gang are doing
their bit (short of me not getting any stickers, but that's a different
story)

moreover, if you gloss over the archives, we're a pretty sedate bunch,
much, much more interested in actual work, so please cut the diatribe a
little, contribute in a meaningful manner, and show a little sense about
the general decorum of the list prior to posting...

the gentleman you called a bozoo in your previous post has been a solid
boon to this project and thus, this was totally uncalled for...

On Sat, 5 Apr 2003, d hinton wrote:

> who said i was selling to the public??? read people. again i never said i
> was going to sell, but rather that it could be done for less!!!!

i would rather my aunt was my uncle also, whats the point ?

btw, welcome to *

- wasim