[Asterisk-Users] iconnect and incoming DTMF

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Sat Apr 5 03:34:07 MST 2003

The pending route patch may fix you (I'll be testing it once it is merged)
but if not, try using a b2bua on out going calls this should hide Asterisks
ugliness from Iconnect.

A mostly working b2bua can be found here:
http://www.vovida.org/downloads/vocal/1.5.0/rh73/b2bua-1.5.0-20.i386.rpm

I don't connect to Iconnect, but A b2bua does allow me to interface
Asterisk with other SIP environments that it would not other wise
be able to do.