[Asterisk-Users] chan_h323 problems....

Jeremy McNamara jj at indie.org
Fri Apr 4 23:01:39 MST 2003

When you get those kinds of errors means you have library version skew
happening.  Either you don't have the proper versions of Open
H.323/PWlib or they were cvs updated and not make clean'ed before make
opt-ing them.

So make absolutely sure you have the versions (or newer) of Open H.323 /
PWlib listed in the README and run a make clean opt to each.

Also, make sure you do not have any other older or distro specific
installs laying around somewhere.  I've noticed a pretty major problem
with that.

If you still have trouble find me (JerJer) in #Asterisk.

Jeremy McNamara