[SPAM] Re: [Asterisk-Users] modem.conf i4l issues

Pauline Middelink middelink at polyware.nl
Fri Apr 4 16:49:56 MST 2003

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 around 16:40:27 +0200, Stephen J Wright wrote:
[snip]
> > Still I've problem in calling outside using the same card (since it's a
> > normal ISDN card, it has 2 channels, i'm trying to understand how to
> > configure the second channel for calling outside.
> >
> > If i put _3NX.,1,Dial,Modem/g1:12,$(EXTEN) it seem to call but without
> > calling really.
>
> I think this is because of error E021C - you pabx / telco does not regocnize
> the number you are dialing

Try commenting the stripmsd=1 from modem.conf. It bite me too. Incoming calls
worked ok, outgoing calls gave all kinds of busies, errors and more.... Which
becomes quite understandable, since the leading 0 was rather important to my
PABX :)

    Met vriendelijke groet,
        Pauline Middelink
--
GPG Key fingerprint = 2D5B 87A7 DDA6 0378 5DEA  BD3B 9A50 B416 E2D0 C3C2
For more details look at my website http://www.polyware.nl/~middelink