[Asterisk-Users] CE certification for Europe

Mathew Frank mathewfrank at qushi.com
Thu Apr 3 16:15:28 MST 2003

> possibly a little more priority when asking questions to Mark in an
> online forum. His help has been invaluable for diagnosing problems and
> pointing towards better solutions. Then you can add in the fact that
> Mark can continue for that mutch longer doing asterisk development as
> his job.

That would be sad.

Just wanted to pipe up here and say that he would be missed - Mark does a
great job on this project, and consistantly contributing in this forum.
The tone of this forum is also refreshingly non-confrontational.   (I`ve
been on lists before when anyone who dissagreed - or in some cases asked a
reasonable question got abused by the developer(s) )

Not that I have always agreed with his point of view, but if Mark does
eventually have to move on, he can happily do so with the knowledge of a job
well done, and the goodwill of most people on this list imho.

Cheers,
Mathew